As a landlord, you have to deal with silly tenant feuds, rude and difficult tenants, legal risks, and much more. As relieving it can be to see a difficult tenant go, the relief is short lived when you go into the apartment and see the mess that has been left behind. Seeing the aftermath can be overwhelming. Here are just a few of the things that former tenants may leave in their wake:
- Everyday garbage (old food, wrappers and packaging, plastic and paper bags).
- Biohazards (needles and razors).
- Stains (blood, food, human waste, alcohol).
- Diapers and human waste.
- Animal waste and fur.
- Broken and/or dirty dishes.
- Clogged drains (from hair, food, toys, paper products).
- Newly grown mold.
- Signs of pests (rodents, roaches).
- Broken or unusable furniture.
- Broken kitchen appliances.
- Broken heating or cooling systems.
- Leaking faucets.
- Flooded rooms or areas.
To say these kinds of messes are an inconvenience is an understatement. In some cases, the mess may be too much for the you to handle alone, but finding the right cleaning company can be difficult in and of itself. Do they handle bio cleanups and health hazards? Do they know how to clean stains effectively? Are their prices reasonable?
At New Start Biorecovery we serve residential properties, commercial properties, hotels and motels, and many more. Here to help property management companies and property and business owners in the Austin, San Antonio, Round Rock, Cedar Park, and other Texas areas, we pride ourselves on our ultimate standard of service.
Don’t let difficult tenants who’ve left you with a mess you can’t handle get you overwhelmed. Visit us at www.newstartbio.com to learn more about us, browse our services, and get in touch. Our staff is capable of any job, calm under pressure, and prepared to help in your time of need.